*Every submission is authenticated using the following resources:
- Oxford English Dictionary, 3rd Ed. (20 volumes)
- Medline Medical Terms Dictionary
- Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 6th Ed.
- Computer User High Tech Dictionary
- E.N.S.’s International Registry of English Neologisms
You will be promptly notified by e-mail about whether your word is a true neologism (or, if not a new word, where it appears and what it means). If your submission qualifies, you’ll be offered the opportunity to certify it with the International Registry of Neologisms and obtain a WordRight.
Neologism authentication is a free service to the public worldwide. Please do not overuse this service, since our staff is limited. Thank you.